The International Dyslexia Association is excited to announce that they have 30 Conference Scholarships, for teachers and parents, to attend the annual IDA Conference, November 7th -10th in Portland, Oregon! Below is the general process for applying for these scholarships:
- Parents and Teachers each have a separate application.
- Candidates should complete the application and return it to the Virginia branch.
- VBIDA will review applications we receive and select the one(s) to approve before forwarding them on to International. Please be sure to sign the applications before sending.
- Please send completed applications to VBIDA President at email@example.com. The deadline will remain open until all scholarships are awarded. Please note that there are a limited number of scholarships for everyone applying, not just the state of Virginia. IDA will grant the scholarships on a first come- first serve basis.
- IDA will notify the VBIDA and the candidates about the status of their applications.
- If applicants have any questions, please contact the VBIDA at the above email address.